Are You Staying Top-of-Mind?Feb 18, 2023
It's not enough to be an expert. You have to be the GO-TO expert. You need to be the expert that people remember.
So how do you do that?
By becoming visible.
I often talk about finding your V.O.I.C.E. and it's because I want you to become the visible, original, impactful, confident (go-to) expert that you are.
In today's world, the emphasis and the foundation of being top-of-mind is visibility.
You can't be the go-to expert if people can't find you.
Our digital world has given us a new dependence on search engines. What they find and -what they don't - becomes part of our professional reputation.
How do you take control? By embracing and consistently utilizing digital platforms such as social media, blogging, videos, and articles.
There has to be something to find in order for you to be found.
When a future client or employer “googles” your name, what are they finding?
- Do they find pictures that are updated and relevant?
- Do they find videos of you sharing your thought leadership, tips, strategies, and/or experiences?
- Do they find an updated website?
- Do they find current and relevant articles, blogs and/or newsletters?
Or are they finding things that are outdated, irrelevant, or worse yet, nothing at all?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Am I findable? When I "google" yourself, do the top search results (video, articles, blog posts) demonstrate my current expertise?
- Am I top-of-mind? Am I currently using social media, video and blogging on a consistent basis?
- Am I relevant? Is how I present myself visually (in-person, digitally, and through written communication) up-to-date?
It’s up to you to make sure that your image and your personal brand is speaking loudly, accurately, and consistently.
Consistency is key to becoming and staying top-of-mind. And being top-of-mind is what set’s you up to become the go-to expert.
If you're not the go-to expert, who is? Your competitor!
You need to take charge of your business, your brand and your visibility.
Leave it to chance and it may mean a loss of opportunity and money simply because you didn't make yourself findable, visible or top-of-mind.
Take charge and it means increased confidence, opportunities and financial gain
Are you ready to become the visible, original, impactful, confident GO TO EXPERT?
Are you ready to show up consistently? Start by taking the Image Impact Assessment. Click below to begin your no obligation assessment.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.